Kaon Lab Design Tool
Optimize lab equipment, design, and workflow collaboratively
The Kaon Lab Design Tool (LDT) offers game-changing, powerful ways to create, visualize, and engage any lab design layout. The LDT is advanced enough to support the most complex laboratory environment yet easy enough for almost anyone to use with little to no training. All lab designs are immediately available to experience in engaging 3D, including augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR).
For OEM Sales and Marketing
- Transform your sales team into solution consultants who help customers quickly go from understanding their lab equipment needs and your value proposition to understanding optimal space, workflow, and supporting equipment requirements.
- Accelerate sales by engaging customers in an immersive educational experience of their own lab environment with recommended diagnostic lab equipment solutions so they can explore and share with other stakeholders the value and quickly build consensus.
- Easily tell your complex value story on any device, anywhere, at any time, including virtual, hybrid, and in-person sales engagements.
“As a sales enablement tool, the Kaon LDT has been game-changing in elevating our sellers from vendors to trusted advisors. It has reduced friction and risk by providing an easy and powerful way for customers to plan and optimize their lab space and workflows in the context of their own lab. This has shortened our sales cycle, increased deal sizes, and we can now effectively tell our complete product story – generating multi-million-dollars of attribution in closed business.”— Thermo Fisher Scientific Senior Manager of E-Business Marketing Angela Carnrite
For Lab Managers
- Design and maintain agile labs that can accommodate constant changes in lab space requirements, technology, and techniques while achieving optimal workflow and spatial efficiency.
- Supercharge continuous improvement efforts, increase efficiencies, and drive costs down with an easy-to-use solution that allows for rapid prototyping to encourage fast and efficient decision-making and collaboration among your lab stakeholders.
“The Kaon LDT empowers us to visualize, experience, and gain stakeholder agreement on proposed layout and laboratory workflow changes without physically moving equipment. Compared to previous methods, this immersive VR solution is significantly faster and less expensive than traditional improvement techniques. This superior process has created a standard of excellence and has allowed us to create our most efficient and highest performing cytology and toxicology labs.”— Quest Diagnostics Continuous Improvement Manager Sean Spooner
ResourceLearn more about the Kaon Lab Design Tool.
Get Started with Kaon
Interested in learning more about the Kaon Lab Design Tool? Let’s start a conversation →