Win the Differentiation Game
Getting a Complex Message Across in a Self-Serve World
How can B2B sellers consistently and cost-effectively tell personalized value stories – across multiple channels – in today’s self-serve landscape?
Buyers are more independent than ever, and with a world of information at their fingertips, the window for sellers to directly influence the decision-making process is shrinking.
In fact, Gartner found that B2B buyers will only spend 5% of their time with all sales reps from multiple suppliers when considering a purchase.
How can sales leaders adapt and stand out from the rest? In an age of self-service, how can sales teams leverage new trends in buyer preferences?
Join Kaon and a select group of industry leaders at this Meet the Boss roundtable, in which we will discuss customer engagement challenges and best practices for consistently and cost-effectively telling personalized value stories across multiple channels.
- How can sales and marketing leaders address their customers’ desire for self-service in today’s new digital landscape?
- Which strategies will effectively connect the dots between the sales and marketing technology ecosystem to generate more consistent growth and better customer engagements?
- How can sales leaders communicate a personalized and complex value story?
- Experience shared learning. Meet industry-leading like-minded executives tackling similar initiatives.
- Benchmark with your industry peers. Discover and network to gain expertise and experience on how to best act and succeed.
- Accelerate your projects. Accelerate In-depth face time with the world’s leading tech companies pushing the boundaries to solve your challenges.