SPS Roundtable: Managing Sales & Marketing’s Digital and Cultural Transformation
Industrial Executive Discussion
Digital leaders are 3x more likely to overcome pressures from ambitious targets, change management, and rigid mentalities. But what defines a digital leader, and how are sales and marketing leaders embracing change to achieve these necessary accelerations that allow their business not only to survive but thrive?
Join a select group of industry peers for a breakfast roundtable before SPS to discuss where executives can thrive over the next 12 months.
For registration details, please click here to email Dana Polihovsky.
- Adapting to change (complexity, competition, consolidation, etc.)
- Sustaining innovation during rapidly changing times
- Better serving customers’ experience requirements across generations
- Elevating product sellers to consultative, outcome-based, value advisors
- Transformation in general (human transformation)