Sales & Marketing Alignment in Today’s 4D Environment – East
How can sales and marketing teams communicate their value differentiation to accelerate growth and drive better customer engagements?
The move to “4D” selling, which is digital, dynamic, distributed, and data-driven, has redefined the way organizations reach and engage customers. Customers are constantly raising the bar, but sales and marketing teams often fall short when it comes to consistently or concisely communicating their value story.
Leading organizations are integrating marketing messages inside immersive storytelling experiences, with 3D Product Tours, calculators, configurators, videos, and more, to engage customers.
So, how are you connecting the dots across the sales and marketing technology ecosystem to generate more consistent growth and better customer engagements?
Join Kaon Interactive and a select group of marketing leaders to discuss challenges and gain insights to help you differentiate the customer experience in “4D” selling channels and ignite revenue.
Gavin Finn, Ph.D.
President & CEO
Gavin Finn is President & CEO of Kaon Interactive. He is responsible for the company’s strategic, financial, product, and customer…Learn More
- How are you addressing customers’ desire for self-service in today’s new digital infrastructure?
- How are you connecting the dots across your sales and marketing technology ecosystem to generate more consistent growth and better customer engagements?
- What are you doing to differentiate the customer experience and ignite revenue in “4D” selling channels?
- Experience shared learning. Meet industry-leading like-minded executives tackling similar initiatives.
- Benchmark with your industry peers. Discover and network to gain expertise and experience on how to best act and succeed.
- Accelerate your projects. Accelerate In-depth face time with the world’s leading tech companies pushing the boundaries to solve your challenges.