How Sales and Marketing Leaders Digitally Transform in Economic Uncertainty
How do sales and marketing leaders achieve corporate growth in a recession?
Analysts at McKinsey have deemed that digital leaders are 3x more likely to achieve above-industry revenue and margin growth during a recession. But what defines a “digital leader,” and how, during economic uncertainty, do sales and marketing leaders pivot to achieve these necessary accelerations that allow their business to not only survive but thrive?
Join a select group of industry peers to discuss where executives are seeing an opportunity to thrive over the next 12 months, despite economic uncertainty.
Previous attending companies include:
- How is the recession driving changes in B2B companies?
- How has recent change (complexity, competition, consolidation, and customer needs) shifted business strategy and focus?
- How will customer expectations change in economic uncertainty?
- How has the role of B2B sales changed?
- How do you drive innovation in times of financial uncertainty?
- How will you increase ROI in 2023?
Complete and submit the form to the right to register for this event. See you there!