Neil Patel is an authority in all things digital marketing, and a trusted advisor to the biggest brands in the world. He recently sat down with Gavin Finn, CEO of Kaon Interactive, to discuss where CEOs and CMOs are seeing marketing opportunities amid changing digital buyer demands and economic uncertainty.
In this podcast, you will learn:
- How executives view marketing as a critical business driver.
- Why it’s vital for marketing to focus on ROI to avoid waste.
- Which buyer channels can create engagement.
- Why behavior shifts require a digital marketing pivot.
- How to answer objections through customer engagement.
- How tough economic conditions are impacting marketing.
- How marketing is evolving from function to strategy.